Wednesday, February 10, 2016

2 paragraphs, 7 photos




Plenty has changed since my last update, and I mean that in a good way. It'll take some time getting used to working -- training has been equally intimidating and interesting so far, but I'm relieved to say that I'm actually enjoying a large part of it. Already the January days of frantic job searches feel far away, and they've been replaced with learning the responsibilities associated with retail, spending time amongst pretty plants and gifts, and instagramming said plants and gifts. Funny how things turned out -- one of the first venues I reached out to and developed an interest in turned out to be the job I got after all! Turns out it really was patience -- and, okay, copious amounts of caffeine -- that got me through.

Anyway, I have a few things here and there that I've considered writing about over the past several days, but I'm a bit wiped out. Perhaps I'll write a more comprehensive update once I've settled into my new routine, or if more exciting news comes my way. But since my surroundings have been on the lovelier side of late, and I'm since always opening my camera app, I figure pictures will do the job just fine.   














No comments:

Post a Comment