Wednesday, March 5, 2014

gustav klimt @ CF, art update

Hey!

I've got a lot going on right now, so I'll save a longer update for another time. For now I'm just here to link to another College Fashion article I wrote, as well a quick art update.

This time the post features outfits inspired by Gustav Klimt and his painting titled "Water Serpents II".



Art update: 

My laptop with all my art stuff (and programs) is still busted and I haven't replaced it yet, so I haven't been able to do any digital art. My scanner still works though -- looks like I'm going back to regular pencils for a while.

Anyway, it was only a matter of time till I drew the HAIM sisters (who I still can't stop listening to). Click the image to go to the original post on Tumblr.


I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment